HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 31st

Good last day of May Blendfriends! Another month has just flown by.

I chose today’s quote as it made me think of our friend Storm, who kept this thread going for three wonderful years and who reminded us at every turn to live in the present moment.

I feel I am in a better frame of mind this week. When my tendency to talk myself out of doing something good for myself rears its ugly head, I have started saying “I will do this because I love myself and I am worth it”. And so on Sunday, I went for my first longer walk since getting tendonitis and my ankle did not act up, I started the Flex challenge yesterday and I have eaten on plan.

I have also joined an East vs West challenge that my colleagues and I have put together, similar to the Amazing Race one that I was unable to complete in April. I plan to contribute to our region winning this challenge, even if we’re not playing for any prize, just for fun.

I have been at peace with myself these past two days instead of at war with my body and mind and it makes all the difference.

What will you be doing today to show yourself some kindness and love?

Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy a great day! And remember that everyone is most welcome to post any time they wish 🙂

Edited