PPals—Tuesday May 31

Hey Palz!

Blink, another month has passed. I’m staying up trying to catch the meteor storm, but I haven’t seen it yet. (Of course, I am pretty blind even before the eye cancer.)

I appreciate what PPals share. Workouts, animals, scenery, motivation, and friendship. Oh, and I’m grateful for shared treats and chocolate and the Teleporter, and I borrowed Fiona this week to runaway. Thanks to all.

Toasty will resume posting Tuesday next week. Toasty, I would be interested in a Norway photo. That’s another thing I appreciate about PPals is a global perspective.

Sharing some New Mexico architecture, Yes, again. 😉 There might be Pals who haven’t seen it. And a photo of a chocolate shop I visited and had an Aztec brownie made with blue cornmeal, agave, etc. No picture of the brownie, I devoured it. No Aztecs didn’t have brownies. A marketing ploy I fell into. They did have cacao, kakawa, or xocolatl.

Food? Fun? Fitness?

I bought Tri-colored carrots for cheap, so I think I’ll put them in the slow cooker. Fun? Well, I had my fun the last two days. Fitness? I’m actually in the fitness doldrums which I never am. I am back in the friend’s pool in the evenings.

I am sorry for the end of HKS. Previous HKS friends and any others are welcome here. Looking forward to hearing from you/y’all/youse.

Edited