HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 30

Good Day Dear Friends,

Thought for the Day:

"Each day I am being created anew, new cells replacing old cells. Why then would I want to stay stuck in old thought patterns that keep me from the full expression of life?"

I will be starting my day with a walk and the following workout with Daniel;

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-alternating-dumbbell-workout-challenge-upper-body-strength-and-coordination

As you know today is my last day on the thread and in the community. I want to thank everyone for their friendships, kindness, compassion, love, hugs and support over the past 3 years plus. Please know that I will cherish you all in my heart and be thinking of you often.

Be strong, continue with your fitness journey and always remember you are awesome and beautiful.

Remember to stay in the Present Moment. You cannot change the past and the future has so many possibilities so do not worry about them. Living takes place in the moment, so breathe and enjoy every moment of your wonderful life.

We contribute about 1/3 of an acre to growing wildflowers and milkweed for our butterfly sanctuary. This lovely Swallow Tail on Allen's hand is one of the reasons.

Just a reminder to every: If you feel a need to step away from the community or take a break let your online friends know. This will prevent a lot of worry for everyone.

Love you all lots and I am so grateful to call you my Friends. Lots of hugs.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm