Daily Check-in: Monday, May 30th

Well hello there, Blendfriendz!

How are you all today? How have the past few weeks gone for ya? And how was your weekend (so far, for some of us)?

Let's start off with a big Thank You to our lovely Shabnam for ghosting this past Sat & Sun! It's always a joy to hear from our sunniest Blendfriend🌞. And of course a major Thank You to our truly fantastic Miss Raven for hosting us the past two weeks. I couldn't do it without ya, buddy. You're an amazing friend, and a brilliant person. Thank you Raven ❤️

So, Blendiez, how's your Monday going? If you're like me, it's a part of an extended three day weekend--which is quite nice, I must say. But no rest for the weary here! It's plantin season! We got our garden and squash patch planted yesterday, now it's time to get the flowers put in! And I'm gonna try to get all that done before the day heats up to the 90 degree F that's forecasted.

With that, let's talk workouts, shall we? What's on your workout menu for today, Blendiez?

I started Benchmark a couple weeks ago, and have been making my way through it. Today is supposed to be a 56 minute total body routine, but with the outside work + heat, we shall see if I get to it.

And what's on the food menu for you today, Blenderz?

We're grilling! I think hubby's doing bbq chicken and coleslaw. And of course: WATERMELON!!! The first of the season, and I'm probably most excited for the watermelon. It's my, and my puppers, favorite thing to eat!

Finally: here's a pic for ya! I figure it might be nice to have a week of flowers this week, so I'll bring ya a pic of one each day. We'll start off with these lovely chokecherry blossoms😍

Well guys, I gotta go get started outside fore the heat set in. I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care of yourselves and each other, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited