HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 29

Welcome to the Last Self-Care Sunday of May,

Thought for the Day:

"Loving kindness reaches out and touches everyone, gently healing mind, body, and spirit."

Thank you Sharon for your wonderful post yesterday, your words were so true and heartfelt.

I have been posting this thread for a little of three years and the friends, growth and kindness I have received here has been wonderful, inspiring and heartfelt.

With that said I want to let everyone know that tomorrow will be the last time I start the thread. And I am stepping away from the community for awhile. Self-care is very important for all of us and myself care is currently taking me in another direction. I will continue with my walks and FB workouts, I just will not be checking the community forum. Please know it is a personal decision and nothing is wrong here.

I want to thank everyone who starts the thread and post on the thread for your beautiful support over the years. I hope others will want to keep the thread going. If not I totally understand. This thread is unique to the community and offers a very special kind of support.

Savannah and Allen will still be checking in from time to time and I might make a surprise pop in .

Thank you everyone for all you have added to my life. You are wonderful and awesome friends and workout buddies.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm

PS. A yellow rose for the friendships we have create here.