Perspiration Pals Sunday May 29, 2022πŸŒπŸŽ‰πŸ•β€πŸ¦ΊπŸ‘•

Happy Sunday Ppals,

I hope you were all able to get outside yesterday for at least 15 minutes to complete our latest Ppals challenge. πŸžπŸŽ‰

This Sunday I am following up on 2 of our previous conversations. We talked about playgrounds and last week our challenge was to do a somersault, candle, waterfall or even a cartwheel. πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ. Adrienne completed the πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ for us.

Today I am showing you an adult playground on a trail near me. I hadn't gone down that section of the trail in a while and I was happy to see the fitness stations were still there. Now I have to work up the nerve to do them in public again. The stations are right along side the trail and the trail runs behind the backyards of a block of houses. Of course no is really watching and once I fully realize that I will be free to try all the exercises again. πŸ˜€

I give you a choice of 2 questions today or please talk and share whatever you would like. Do you like exercising in public? Have you done something fun recently that you haven't done or been able to do in a while?

Many of the events that I like volunteering at are back so I am looking forward to helping with Special Olympics summer games and selling t-shirts at a local 4th of July festival . Yesterday I helped with Walk for the Amimals that is sponsored by the APS were I adopted Lillie.

I got my share of steps in yesterday and somehow also managed to start week 4 of Benchmark. It was an all Tasha day, with her warm up and cool down and 20 min total body strength πŸ’ͺ between. The walking must have energized me for Tasha's workouts.

So how about you all? Let us all know what you are up to. Doing anything new and fun? Cooking and eating anything new and delicious πŸ˜‹?

Edited