HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 28th🤗☕🏋️

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to the last Saturday in May. Our own Savannah inspired my quote for today : "Today and every day, tell yourself you're awesome. Because you are." (The quote was not attributed). So congratulations, Savannah, and thank you for being awesome, perseverant, cheerful and strong!

But this quote isn't just for Savannah, it's for you, too. You're awesome, and, as Julia's quote showed us yesterday, all of us around you? We can see it! I've been checking in on this thread for about two years now, and I unfailingly find open hearts, kind words, supportive thoughts, even healing, and that means something🤗. So, if you had any doubts about your awesomeness, let me lay those to rest right now.

Speaking of rest, I must admit I'm a little tired this morning. My sweetie offered me an espresso☕ yesterday at 6pm and I was silly enough to drink it, so my sleep was not up to its usual standards! But! It's raining. If there is any better time to take a sweet and restful nap than on a day of springtime rains, I have yet to find it. So, it's a plan. I'll also be doing a total body strength 🏋️ workout with Reboot, because I have actually taken the time to let my muscles rest after a lot of intensive gardening earlier in the week. And I have the ambition to go back and do more gardening, once the rain is done, because I love my garden ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Will try not to get sore muscles from it. What have you got happening today? Is it a restful Saturday? Anything delicious happening in the kitchen? I hope you'll feel inspired to check in here today and let us know -- remember that all are welcome to read and post here!

Edited