Perspiration Pals May 28th πŸ’ͺπŸ”₯🧘🌟

Hey Pals, welcome to today's thread! Are you having a restful Saturday? I had to scale back my workouts after overdoing the gardening earlier this week, but yesterday's rest day seems to have helped a lot and I woke without all that tension and stiffness today. So I can go back to lifting, and gardening, today, yay! But I got curious -- what's your sweet spot these days, in terms of days working out vs rest days? I'm all over the place this month, as I get over that dorsal sprain. Anywhere from 4 to 6 days, but I also count functional workouts like walking and stair climbing (6 stories, though!). Are you in the usual space for your favorite mix of types of workouts πŸ’ͺπŸ”₯🧘? Reboot, which I'm doing these days, seems to have a real total-body focus. That is unusual for me, but it's going well.

On to the Saturday challenge! I didn't see any discussion of one, so I'm inventing a challenge of "get outside and enjoy the day"🌞, if that is an option you have (i.e. no massive thunderstorms, wildfires, etc.). Anyone who gets 15 minutes of fresh air will receive a P Pals Saturday Challenge Complete🌟. I'm planning to spend a few hours in the garden, no surprise there! Alternative challenge, because I like modifications, and because rest is important -- have a nap! This applies if there is still time in your day for a nap, because I know many of you are way ahead of me. Lynna, if napping is your preference, a Sunday nap counts for Challenge Complete🌟.