Weekend Check-In: Sat, May 28

Hello beautiful Blendfriendz! What's up? How's Saturday going?

I'm on my second cup of coffee and still a zombie! So, yesterday after work I had to go get a present for my friend's 70th birthday and then get ready and go to her place. That explains why I missed my workout and check in with our lovely Raven yesterday! Oh and her lovely Cu🐶 who knows not only what petals to pick for eating but also to find the best spot to hide, lurk and does his self care😊😍. Loooong sentence! So, I came back home at 12 midnight!! I woke up 5am! And lots of "nourishing and hydrating😁" in between🤭

OK enough about this already. I'm here and I'm your ghost and ready to hunt you...no, kidding. I'm a nice ghost👻

Let's talk some movement or rest. How are you doing in your fitness plans? Are you working out today? Catching up, missing it or just going solid with it? For me, I'm gonna be in peace with yesterday's missed workout and as some wise person said once, not "playing catch" today. But I have 2 routines for today and I'm going with Marina's yoga that I've never done before. But what about you guys? Since we're here and my Saturday question is about fitness, here we go: how do you see yourselves fitness wise in your 70s? Do you think you'll continue the same routines, exercises or you'll change something? For example, do you think you'll downsize everything into just one kind of exercise like yoga, pilate or walking, etc or continue with varieties? I see myself doing yoga and walking but I always wonder if these two are enough to keep my bones healthy (something to read about later).

And of course huge part comes to eating healthy and "real". What's for dinner or any meal of today? My hubby wants sandwiches. So, I just have to come up with what goes inside the bread! What about you Blendiez? What's to eat? Another question: Do you have any cheat food indulgence? Talk foody as you want and make us hungry please.

And as our 4 year old beautiful "Daily Check Ins" theme demands, photo comes next or in any order you'd like. Before that I wanted to thank our beautiful host Kim for creating this cozy place and her lovely co-host, Raven for keeping it going strong! Also thank you all for ghostings, checking in, reading silently, and/ or just stopping by to see gorgeous photos from amazing photographers here (especially Anne). Today's picture is my lovely sister's yellow roses from her garden. Hope you enjoy😍

That's all I've got for you and now it's your turn! Thank you so much for checking in with me today. Have a lovely day/night beautiful FB friends💛