Graduation Day

Hello everyone I'm changing it up of what I normally talk about with all of you I have some very exciting news to tell all of you of what has happened the past couple of days. First of all I'm still doing my workouts and my arms and legs are feeling it from the workout that I had the other day, and I'm kinda of doing a walk as my workout for today instead. Second I had so much fun at the senior pool party with all of my friends even through I couldn't get into the pool and swim around with all of my friends and I had to just sit and watch instead.

But the most fun and exciting moment of my whole school year as a super-senior is that I finally graduated last night and got my diploma, and it was so beautiful that I almost cried. But I did cry after I had to say my good-byes to everyone and knowing that will miss everyone so very much, and will never see them again at school. So now I can say that since I finally graduated I can open up the next chapter in my life and see of what I'm going to be doing since I'm no longer in school.

So I guess you can say that I'm finally a full grown young lady that's finally out of high school with a diploma and ready to start the next chapter of her life and see what lies ahead.