Daily Check-in: Friday, May 27th

Hello, Blendiez! And a hopefully happy Friday to you!

So how has your week been? Goals met, un-met? Maybe shifted? ..It has definitely on the busy side for me, but I'm still doing fairly alright. Making sure I don't get too overwhelmed about all the stuff and things. Or stress about what's beyond my control.

So anyway, how about a workout? You got one going on? I do as part of the third week in Benchmark. It's a choice between yoga or ballet inspired strength. I haven't done the one with Kayla, so that's my pick. I hope you enjoy whatever you are doing from nothing to something and all that's offered in between.

And on to another very important part of fitness; the FOOD. Tell me what's on the plate, Blenderz. Dish that delish and nutrish! I feel at this point I don't even have to mention what my dinner is😉

And finally for our picture of the day, we have the makings of both a furry and figgy Friday with FT Cu here kinda hiding/hanging out under my fig tree. All my furry elements make my heart sing equally and uniquely, but my Cu has proven to be a total momma's boy and pretty much follows me everywhere.

Okay, so that's about all I have. Once again it has been a honored privilege to be your host this past couple weeks. I thank you for hanging out with me and already look forward to next time!

As for this weekend, we look forward to Shabnam ghosting, so do be sure to check in with her for a different side of Florida. ..And then come Monday, the return of our fantastic Kim!

And I also want to mention as I recently realized that these check-ins have been going on for just over four years now. Can you believe that? Four years! ..A major shout out to Kim, my amazing friend, for being the one to start something that has now become part of our (literally daily) Fitness Blender lives. I love how this has been able to keep going and I never imagined the wonderful friends that I have gained from this. Thank you, Kim. And thank you to anyone who has ever read and checked in with us at any point. I look forward to the days, weeks, months and years ahead with you.

So until next time, take all the care my FB Fam. I'll see you around!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***