Perspiration Pals 26 May 2022

Hi there, Pals! First of all, let me tell you what the guy who got lost in the woods of northern Saskatchewan did to survive. He chopped down power lines just to draw attention to himself hoping that someone would rescue him and it worked. Anyway, make sure you don’t get lost in the woods.

I worked out with Tasha three days in a row and I can safely say that I have very few muscles that aren’t sore. FBFit30 is a good program. I also walk a bit more because these early morning workout sessions free up my afternoons after work so I use the time to run errands or just walk. (Although it’s rather hot right now.) What’s scheduled in your calendar for today?

Anyway, let’s move on to our fun fact for the day. Did you know that the human body contains trillions of microorganisms, for example, bacteria outnumbering human cells by 10 to 1? We are a bit like a galaxy, aren’t we? Bacteria have been around for about 3.5 billion years but they didn’t travel around as much in the past as they do now that we keep carrying them everywhere. Speaking of carrying things, did you know that sand from the Sahara is blown by the wind all the way to the Amazon recharging its minerals so the desert practically fertilizes the rainforest?

It’s blueberry cheesecake day. I’d love to have a slice of blueberry cheesecake…