Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 25th

Hey everyone. How are you on this halfway day of the week?

..This week has been kinda nuts so far for me. And it's not letting up today so I'll get to what we are (mostly) here for!

Workouts! Yes or no to that? I have upper body work from Benchmark on the calendar. I think I'm going to go with Amanda's three rounds. Hope I have some time today because that routine is gold. Guaranteed jelly on toast.

Which brings me to food and what it should be. For you and me. ..I'm thinking a fried rice sort of dish. Easy, quick, and delicious!

Picture today is a wildflower for Wednesday; a Carolina Desert-Chicory. It's a type of False Dandelion, the difference here being the black flecks near the center. The bug there is extra, but I think kinda neat how it's dressed like the flower.

That's all I have for now. I gotta run, but take care, Blendiez! And hopefully have the best day you can!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***