NSV✌️ plus a note on FB Reach

The stretching video scheduled for today included the backbend, which felt kinda intimidating at first because I've never ever been able to do this position. To my big surprise, I managed to do it (albeit just for 2-3 seconds) today! I was too surprised when I felt my head off the floor to make any conscious effort to maintain the position lol. Next time hopefully I can hold it longer! It's moments like this when I find myself capable of what I wasn't that help me the most stay motivated.

Unrelated note, I'm in the middle of 4-week FB Reach now and it's tougher than I ever thought it would be. In terms of difficulty I was expecting something similar to 2-week Reach or Fundamentals challenge but it exceeds my expectation. Those early FB Pilates workouts are BRUTAL! Daniel and Kelli demonstrate all the moves slowwwwwly and they are all rep based, so the intervals are looooooong and muscles are on FIRE🔥 (and I love it. Would love to see new videos of similar styles.) Combined with the fact that early FB stretching routines tend to be more fast-paced and strenuous (see that backbend!), I'd recommend this program to people whose focus is toning/maintenance than who are looking for nice and relaxing stretching.