Perspiration Pals 25 May 2022

Hello Pals! How are you today? Some of you might remember when someone kept saying that working out on an empty stomach early in the morning is unimaginable. Guess who’s eating her words now. Yes, the same someone who’s writing these lines. In my defence, it gets light quite soon now and it always helps me wake up early. So I’m experimenting. If it’s a maximum 45-minute routine I get up and work out in the morning. Are you going to give me a virtual pat on the back…?

All right, enough of me, let’s get down to business. Today’s theme is survival. So the first question is this: If you got lost in the woods of northern Saskatchewan, what would you do? (I’ll tell you what a man who actually did get lost decided to do hoping he’d be rescued.)

Here’s another fun fact: Potatoes have almost all the nutrients that humans need to survive. To prove this, the executive director from the Washington State Potato Commission, ate nothing but potatoes for 60 days and was just fine. (source: 1,500 Fascinating Facts by Danielle Yarbrough)

As for exercise, I’m doing FBFit30 Day 9 so it’s the second week and I’m still standing. Or I will survive. (Earworm of the day) I’ve just finished a Tasha routine. In the morning! (I’ll stop cheering myself eventually, I promise)

Must go now, be good, if you can, have fun, if you can, and don’t work too hard.