T

NSV - Completed a 4 week program... in 4 weeks!

First off, I am a fan of that reschedule button so this is in no way a message indicating that all programs should be finished in their "allotted time" - I have regularly taken much longer than 2 or 4 weeks to finish a program and it should be celebrated no matter how long it takes! Always listen to your body first.

That said, I got COVID in December, and then had a back injury, and it took me four months before I could even fathom trying to complete a program without extensive modifications. I was able to start increasing my workout intensity in April and I am now happy to report that I just completed FBFit 30 without having to modify or swap out anything. I jumped! I used heavy weights! I did burpees! (Who would have ever thought I'd be happy to be able to do burpees again?) And I did it all in the allotted 4 weeks :-)

I am now working my way through a bunch of my "to do" list of some of the newer FB workouts released in the last several months, with plans to tackle another program in June. If anyone has any favourite workouts or programs I should consider, let me know!