Workout Complete + School Day

Hello everyone how was everyone day so far or how is everyone's day going so far? My day was both fun and very busy for at school but before I tell all of you about it I want to tell everyone about my workout for today. Which was a 56 min total body workout with Tasha and my arms were feeling it by the end of the workout I guess you could say that I had noodle arms going on.

My legs were a little bit shaky as well but I think that my arms were the ones that were feeling it more than my legs were, but I think that my arms are going to be feeling it fro the couple of days. Now I will tell everyone about what I did at school there was a seniors field day out on the football field for all the seniors and there was all kinds of games and there was even free food. There were 5 to 6 different types of games and for food there was pizza, hot dogs, different kinds of chips and lots of cold water, but the day would have been even more fun if I had the right clothes on to get wet in for today.

So I guess you can say that I had a lot of things going on at school for me and for the seniors today and we just have one more fun day at school before the big night for all of us. Oh I also got my yearbook today too which it's full of all the fun memories that we have made together throughout the whole year.