Perspiration Pals Monday May 23rd

Hi everyone. It's yet another Monday and since this Monday is finding me even shorter than usual on time and with nothing interesting to say, ask, or share, I'll just get right down to asking you all how things are going in your neck of the woods? Are you starting the week with a well deserved or needed rest day, or you kicking the weekend out the door in fierce fashion with a HIIT or strength workout?

Or perhaps you find yourself somewhere in between like me. I've been doing a lot of non-FB workouts recently but of course find myself missing the team, so I've decided to start the Reboot Challenge today. The first workout is short and sweet and new to me, and I may add a little Pilates video to it as well. Or I'll skip that in favor of getting an early start on catching up on the housework that the weekend was just too hot to take care of 🙄. The good news is, the temperature has dropped back to normal levels. It's kind of crazy how quickly the weather varies these days.

Okay, I really need to get moving if I want to get everything done that needs getting done this morning. I hope the sun shines on you today and your week starts off bright. I also hope to see you below.