My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm so sorry that I forgot to post online the past two days, I was just so busy and doing chores and everything else that it just slipped my mind. But I still managed to get in a workout the past two days and the workout that I did on Friday, was a upper body workout with Nicole I think it was and the workout for Saturday was a nice stretching workout with Kellie. The workout that I did for today was a total body workout with Tasha and it was a pretty good workout, because my whole body was feeling it after the workout.

Now let me tell all of you about what happened last week at school for me first there was another spirit week going on and there was a rally, and I had a summer party field trip with one of my classes and there was also a boat regatta. But the fun is just getting started I'm going to have another fun week at school this week because this week is senior activities week for all the seniors at school. Which means that the seniors get to have some fun before they graduate and leave the school and never come back, and I like the idea that all the seniors get to have a little extra fun before they all leave the school forever.