PerspirationPals May 22nd ☀️

Hello PPals!

Im not sure whether or not is anyone starting this thread today, so I decided to jump in and do it. Hope thats okay. I apologise in advance for probably a short post, I havent been hosting these in forever. 😅

Today is a beautiful Sunday here in Central Europe, a little chilly wind and sunny skies. Perfect weather for long leggins and a tshirt (and sports of course).

I am still participating in Christines weekend step challenge, and I must say Im probably finished at 34k steps.💪 There may be some additional steps but nothing big, I decided to rest more today as to prepare for the upcoming work week.

I had two walks today, one in the morning when I attempted to run a little in very short intervals (which I will attempt to repeat a week from now), and the second one in the afternoon, same trail, sat a little bit by a fishing pond and enjoyed the peace. I still have a PT core workout to do, now I have some time to regenerate a bit, so Im gonna probably watch some series or whatnot.

How about you guys? What fun activities do you have planned for today? Or is it a lazy Sunday defined by long resting periods? How about food, anything yummy on the menu today? 😋

Please feel free to share as much or less as you would like with us, and if you are just lurking, thats alright too. I hope everyone has a great end of the weekend! 😊

P.S.: I encountered a beautiful and friendly kitty on my way back in the morning, photos of her in the comments!

Edited