Weekend Check-in 👻: Sunday, May 22

Happy Sunday, BlendFriends! You’re stuck with my yet again! And here’s one more rose picture for you- from that same bush where the roses go from yellow to orangey-pink to whitish-pink…before the wind scatters the petals across my lawn.

Before we get to why we’re here, I’ve got another shallow question for you. Again, feel free to ignore it. But I’m curious- if/when you have extra spending money, what do you like to spend it on? Hair and makeup stuff? Clothes? Hunting gear (that would be my husband), eating out? Personally, I like to spend it on either clothes or unusual foods from the store! But what about you?

Okay, that’s enough chatter! Workouts! What’s on your calendar? Rest day for me.

And food! What are you eating today? I’m not sure yet, but I know that for dessert I’m making a vegan butterscotch ice cream! Maybe I’ll skip dinner and go straight to dessert? Nah!

Well that’s enough out of me. Thank you for checking in with me. Tomorrow you get to check in with our wonderful Raven back! Have a good one!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***