HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group May 21st 👩‍🌾

Good morning Blendfriends and welcome to Saturday! As is the case most weekends in spring, summer and even fall, I've got an appointment with my garden today. I actually do, though, I have to meet up with some new and former gardeners, which means I'll be out of the house a bit earlier than usual today. But that's all right. As the day goes on, it's going to get pretty hot (humidex of 29C/97F) and I'll be happy enough to return indoors. Food is going to be something uncooked. Probably salad, apples, cheese, that kind of thing. Got any fun ideas for warm-weather meals?

I've been feeling so much better these last couple weeks! A few days ago, I decided to take the plunge and try a program again, well, a challenge, so I'm on Day 3 of Reboot. It will be good to see if my neck and spine appreciate core-focused Pilates, three weeks ago I would definitely have had to say no to that. Will let you know how it goes.

And, since we like to have a thought for our day, here's one from Dolly Parton: "Find out who you are and do it on purpose." We aren't all going to fit the same definition of excellence, but definitely, if you know who you are and you go from there, it's gonna be a better fit for *you*. To give an example in fitness: I am not sporty, as in, I detest competitive sports and team sports. But I love my workouts and I love choosing different training styles and building an approach to fitness that really suits me.