HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 19th

Hello everyone.

"The most powerful thing you can do right now is be patient while things are unfolding for you." - Idil Ahmed

Been having a tough time the last weeks. Those of you who read my posts regularly will know why. My coach asked me today if I was giving myself time to let feelings be. I think I feel pressure to do things to get back to a more normal life. Practice things I did pre-pandemic, and socialize on a regular basis. Right now I don't really feel like doing anything and I've been having intense dreams. So it might be time to give myself a break. Half of me is like "But you've been on a break for such a long time, you need to get out and work on thinggggggs!!!", the other half is like "You need this because you've been under such pressure for such a long time. Take it easy when your body and mind tell you to!".

Anyway, posting this in case it might help anyone who's dealing with breaks/pressure to move forward. If you find it hard to talk about your feelings, and let other people see this in a face-to-face conversation, you're not alone.

How are you feeling today? Is there a workout you've got planned, or already did? A new recipe you're trying?

My workout was https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/best-butt-workout-to-build-a-booty-and-tone-thighs-butt-and-thigh-workout. I did not plan to get so sweaty but I did. It's very stuffy here so it's hard to not sweat so much!

I look forward to hearing from you. 🌼

Edited