Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 19th

Hey Blenderbudz! What's going on?

How do we feel about this Friday Eve? Weekend is ever so getting closer so that means we need to talk about ghosting! Here's what we have so far:

This weekend, May 21st & 22nd: Coby

May 28th & 29th: Shabnam

June 4th & 5th: Ingeborg

If anyone wants any weekend after that, as always, let me or Kim know what weekends you would like to ghost (guest host) and we will get you up there! Btw, Ingeborg, you can have any weekend you'd like in June. Your name is there mainly as a place holder.

Okay, so now let's get to all things fitness related. Workouts and food. HIIT me with it, Blenderz. ..Day something of Benchmark for me and I have a yoga or pilates option. I Haven't done the latter, so that's where my head is at. Good luck to your work or non workouts!

I'm not too sure about dinner. Thinking something grilled just to keep from turning the oven on. It's warm and getting getting warmer. Think summer has found Florida.

Picture for today was a neat find. On one of my recent walks I encountered a dead, hollowed out tree and my first thought was to stick my phone camera inside the tree and take a photo kinda in a similar fashion to what Lea did and shared on one of her weekend check-ins. So, Lea, this one is for you!

Alright, Blendiez. That's all I have for now. I hope you can have a nice day!

Thinking of those that haven't checked in with us💙💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited