Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

My favorite NSV of all time 🤩

I DID IT! I. DID. IT. That's me!!! 😭🥳

It's been years since I practice yoga but I never did it with the intention of making all those difficult asanas we sometimes see other people do.

Everytime I go for the mat I want to listen to my body, my mind and eventually stop listening to all the chaos outside of the mat. That's my goal: peace, calmness, work with my body but never force anything.

But since I do it for so long now, I can feel I'm way stronger and so I decided it was time to set myself up for something a little bit extra... I decided to start practicing my bakasana, the crow pose.

Last sunday I did it. My crow flew for the first time at my favorite place in the world!!! My boyfriend was taking pictures and he actually capture that moment!!!!! I feel like all the stars aligned for this moment 😂

And now the funny part... I can't do it at home because I'm afraid I'll fall... 😂😂 you know the floor is way harder than sand so I've been trying to deal with this mental blockage... it's funny but at the same time I'm tired of this 😂

I can do the baby crow very easily now so I'll work from there. But knowing I have the strengh in me to do it is amazing. Even when I'm dealing with such a chaotic routine now (hence my absence from PPals 😞) I'm growing, getting stronger and better - even when I don't feel like that.

This picture will be the reminder for those days I feel bad for eating more, skipping a workout or using less weight than normal. I know a lot of people struggle with this kind of stuff as well so I hope you can find the good thing in yourself in those moments.

I also want to thank everyone in this community. Seeing all those NSV you guys share was what motivated me to push myself and I found out things about myself I didn't know I had.

I hope you find in my victorie the strength or the sign you needed to go conquer someting for yourself. The world is ours 🥰

Namaste 🙏