My favorite NSV of all time 🀩

I DID IT! I. DID. IT. That's me!!! 😭πŸ₯³

It's been years since I practice yoga but I never did it with the intention of making all those difficult asanas we sometimes see other people do.

Everytime I go for the mat I want to listen to my body, my mind and eventually stop listening to all the chaos outside of the mat. That's my goal: peace, calmness, work with my body but never force anything.

But since I do it for so long now, I can feel I'm way stronger and so I decided it was time to set myself up for something a little bit extra... I decided to start practicing my bakasana, the crow pose.

Last sunday I did it. My crow flew for the first time at my favorite place in the world!!! My boyfriend was taking pictures and he actually capture that moment!!!!! I feel like all the stars aligned for this moment πŸ˜‚

And now the funny part... I can't do it at home because I'm afraid I'll fall... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you know the floor is way harder than sand so I've been trying to deal with this mental blockage... it's funny but at the same time I'm tired of this πŸ˜‚

I can do the baby crow very easily now so I'll work from there. But knowing I have the strengh in me to do it is amazing. Even when I'm dealing with such a chaotic routine now (hence my absence from PPals 😞) I'm growing, getting stronger and better - even when I don't feel like that.

This picture will be the reminder for those days I feel bad for eating more, skipping a workout or using less weight than normal. I know a lot of people struggle with this kind of stuff as well so I hope you can find the good thing in yourself in those moments.

I also want to thank everyone in this community. Seeing all those NSV you guys share was what motivated me to push myself and I found out things about myself I didn't know I had.

I hope you find in my victorie the strength or the sign you needed to go conquer someting for yourself. The world is ours πŸ₯°

Namaste πŸ™