Daily Check-in: Wednesday, May 18th

Hello, Blenderz. How goes the half way day? I hope it is going as well as it can for you.

Here's a Marsh Pink for your #wildflowerwednesday to hopefully brighten wherever you are on your chicken on a bear day.

So is a workout happening today? Maybe not? I hope you get a move on that works for you! ..Benchmark day whatever is a choice between a longer strength or shorter HIIT. Not sure with what I want to go with. Both seem good in their own ways. I'll just get to the mat and decide then.

Which I suppose is how dinner works. I'll just get to the table and decide from there. I mean, I've made it this far. Do tell if you got some dinner plans.

Alright, I'm off to go do stuff and things. Thanks for reading and checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***