Perspiration Pals 18 May 2022

Hello Pals! It’s Wednesday again so the Earth is rotating away like the nice good old planet it is. I keep looking forward to the weekends thinking that they’d be relaxing but it’s a delusion. Mostly, at least, but it doesn’t make me stop looking forward to the weekend. This stubborn unwillingness helps me get through the week so I’m not complaining. Anyway, enough of the boring introduction and let’s crack on with today’s question.

It's going to be an unusual one. It is also a kind of exam question because we’ve learned a lot of facts about the body. If you met an alien who’s fascinated by the human body what would you tell them that they might find amazing. (You can trust the alien. S/he (and/or everything in between) is a good-natured, curious scientist, they don’t want to hurt us) Even though I said it’s like an exam, there’s no right or wrong answer and I WILL hand out virtual chocolate.

As for working out, I finished the Flex Program last week and I started FBFit30 yesterday. I think it will be rather tough but I’m ready to face the challenge. Even if I’m not. Have you done this program before?

In other news, I still haven’t found any decent tops/shirts to replace the ones my bulging muscles refuse to house. Everything is made of plastic nowadays. On the other hand, if my shirts are made of plastic, I’m environmentally friendly because I’m wearing the rubbish that would otherwise land in the ocean…

I have to go back to work now. Have an easy, bright, sunshiny day!