HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 18th

Good Morning everyone!

“A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

So lets keep feeding our minds with new experiences, making room for new thoughts and ideas, for new perspectives, and simply keep expanding.

I‘m in the middle of the second week of the FB Mass Challenge. Today's schedule revealed a tough UB workout with Daniel. It‘s almost an hour long, but it has the little heart ticked, to I guess I liked it before and it became a favorite. Must be the cardio in between – I love a good strength/cardio – combo. If I can manage time-wise, I‘d also like to add the EC for today which focuses on pushups. I know I‘ve done that one before too, but push ups are still something I‘d like to be able to do at some point.

The picture is one of a so-called chess flower. I saw it the first time a few weeks ago in the neighbourhood and couldn‘t believe that this is a real plant – nothing artificial. I used an app to identify it. The picture is taken in our botanical garden, where it is also blooming at the moment.

I hope everyone has a pleasant Wednesday! Let me know about your plans for today, and please remember that everyone is welcome to read and/or post here 😊