Daily Check-in: Tuesday, May 17th

Hey Blendfriendz! How are you on this Tuesday?

Things going along okay? ..It is mostly okay over here. But hey, it wouldn't feel right if there wasn't a dash of chaos in there too.😉

But anyway. Yeah. Workouts? Got one of those on your calender? It's a mobility/balance day for me. I have a choice between balance with Amanda or mobility with Kayla. But I might just do both as I enjoy each ones format and company.

Now turning to food. What are you eating? ..I have a mediterranean lentil pasta kit to use up. So I figure that plus broccoli and grilled chicken quarters is a delightful dinner to look forward to! I'm excited. And excited that I'm excited about food.

Now before we set sail on the day, picture is of some Starrush Whitetops. It's a sedge that has some stunning white bracts that kinda make it look like someone spray painted the tops.

That's all for now. I'll catch you later, FB Fam. Have a good one, few and many!

For Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***