Morning Workouts + A Cold, Rainy Spring

Good afternoon FB Family!

I usually post here early in the day, to the extent that it was difficult not to type "good morning" haha.

I'm back into the swing of my morning workouts and definitely benefitting from it. I was just not finding the motivation to do it later in the day at all, so I knew I needed to go back to getting it done first thing (it's a priority and I need to treat it like one!). It can be a little bit harder to get moving when everything feels relatively stiff and inflexible, having just woken up, but a few extra minutes of warm up seems to do the trick for me. Music helps a lot and I love including dance as part of my warm up.

Here in the PNW we are having a record breaking cold spring. Still. Can you tell that I'm thrilled? I have all of my starts ready to go, but still hiding out inside the warm house. I had planted a lot of the cooler weather starts and seeds, months or weeks ago...unfortunately it has been so cold and wet that our garden is now actually under water...so I will be doing a lot of replanting now, too. Frustrating! At least I planted a lot of backups, so hopefully this wont put us too far behind for the year, once it actually heats up outside.

We just had a very cold, very wet weekend, but we enjoyed it anyways. We had lots of lazy time but also some long walks with Loki, just generally enjoying nature and the outdoors (in true PNW fashion, we wore all cotton to protest the rain, no umbrellas of course). I hope that you had a good weekend too!

We've got lots of exciting stuff going on right now onsite - there's a new Meal Plan with meals that are 30 minutes or less and we're also still having a sale! Everyone on the whole team has been working really hard.

I hope that you had a great weekend and that you have a great week ahead of you!

Kelli

Edited