Daily Check-in: Monday, May 16th

Good morning from Florida, Blenderz! How are we on this questionably fine Mondaze?

And if you are up for answering more questions, how was your weekend? It was busy but pretty good over here! ..I do want to throw a thanks out there to Ingeborg with her seriously great weekend ghosting, and a most deserved thanks and appreciation to my co-host Kim for the past couple weeks. Fantastic, as always.

Now back to Monday. Fill me in, Blendiez. What's the workout plan? No plan is perfectly alright as well. Just be sure to follow your body's cues and move in a way that works for you. ..My way being an early morning workout. Mondays are a little hectic around here, so I feel better and much more accomplished if I can workout before the day gets away from me. So I started out the 2nd week of Benchmark and enjoyed me some total bodiness with Tasha. Not sure if "bodiness" is a word, but it can exist for today. Good stuff.

As far as food? Well the hunger is still very real and here, so I'm going to have to figure out something more than that baked water and boiled air! I think I want to try something with some beans? Not totally decided yet, but I got a new cookbook for the instant pot pressure cooker to maybe inspire and help with my less than proper meal planning.🙈🙉🙊

As for the picture today, I couldn't decide on anything Monday related or relevant, so I just went with a rather large water loving puppy😏 ..Here's Hydro splashing in the shallows and totally intrigued by the little minnows swimming around and under him.

Okay, hopes and wishes for having a well behaved Monday and week at that. I'll see you guyz in the comments!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***