Perspiration Pals Monday May 16th 🌚😻🧘‍♀️

Hello there and welcome to the third week of May and another Monday check-in on the PPals thread.

So first things first: I happened to wake up around midnight so I went outside to see what I could see. Unfortunately as far as eclipses go, that was zilch. I'm not sure if it was the partly cloudy skies or the tall trees. I did see a shooting star so my nightly sojourn wasn't a complete waste. If any of you out there caught the eclipse, please do share it with the rest of us.

And since we're in a sharing mood, please also dish below on what you are up to today with fitness, food, work, fun, rest, etc. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

I don't have any ugly for you today because of course my superstar Cheeky Molly is the highlight of my post. Yesterday I did my first yoga workout in ages with Marina's new routine and Molly here couldn't have been more pleased. She was with me on the mat, giving it her best effort at relaxing for the entire 45+ minutes, purring contentedly away. Of course I couldn't resist a photo shoot in between maneuvering myself into some of the more challenging poses (looking at you Heroes Pose). Molly and I both agree that I need to make more time for yoga. I had to take an extra long Shavasana because she was just totally Zenned out by that time. Yoga soothes the Cheeky Beast I guess. No yoga today though, just Pilates again for me.

My burrito bowl last night was delicious. I was planning to cook it myself but while I was busy doing chores my husband went ahead and put everything together with my pre-marinated chicken so it was doubly delicious since someone else made it. It will definitely be a repeat menu item. And speaking of repeat menu items tonight is another new favorite, unstuffed pepper skillet.

Now it's over to you to fill us in on your day, and with my best wishes to you for a happy week ahead.