Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 19 goal evaluation - springtime!

How was your week my lovely blend friends? I hope you did lots of fun stuff. If you are in Europe, like I am, I hope you enjoyed the wonderful weather we had this past week. What do you do when it is sunny? I have enjoyed the sun in my “garden” (we need to re-do the garden, there are no plants..) and riding my bike and kickbike in the sun.

Goals this week were:

Try to top a grade 5 problem at the bouldering gym. Hmm, well, I was a bit sad yesterday. I flashed a black grade 5 route in my gym. So excited to flash a grade 5! Then I came home, checked my stats and they downgraded it to a 4+. I am still counting it though..

Ride my kickbike to work at least once: yep, saturday. I also rode my kickbike to the city centre on monday which is about the same distance. I am getting the hang of switching feet and paddling technique.

Continue healthy eating. I had a babyshower yesterday (no games, just a self made high tea and chattering, the best way to do it in my opinion..) and ate so many not so healthy things.. But a lot of it was home made and yummy.. A client of mine treated me to some home made Turkish cookies/cake/pastry. Other than that I did pretty okay.

I’m off a bit to go for a walk with my friend. We were supposed to walk a part of the pilgrims route we both have, but there will be some thunderstorms in that part of the country, so we are staying local..

This weekend I have my first of 5 weekends of my NLP training (Neuro Linguistic Programming). I am very curious to see how it will influence different parts of my life and how I can use it at work with clients..

This week I will:

Top a grade 5 boulder (that stays a grade 5…)

Do my pull up training with 1 band instead of 2

Keep up the healthy eating and track it with the youate app

What are your plans for the week?