Daily Check-In: Sunday May 15th

Well hello hello helloooo,

And how are we today!! Feeling good? Ready to get the day started? Going to bed?

As promised, a short check-in today....

I guess you'll be wanting to know the results of the ESC of yesterday evening, but, I'll stay really very polite and say I enjoyed the music and leave it at that. And this is me being VERY polite.

Anyways, on to today. Tell me, are you working out? Having a rest day like me? Preparing to start again or slow down a bit? Trying to decide which workout to pick? There are so many it's hard to keep up. But no complaints here!!

And food? Any delicious new recipies you want to share? Or can't you be bothered today and just throw something together that magically tasts wonderful?

As for the picture, it's really mostly for Shabnam. I just want to dazzle her with my newest crochet creation. But please, don't hold back to smother me in praise.🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, that's all for me, thank you so much for holding out with me and prepare already for next month because you'll be seeing me here again to 👻. Tomorrow it's back to the lovely Raven!

Have a great day everyone!!🥰