Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Video: Low Impact HIIT with Flexible Length at 15, 25, or 35 Minutes

Hey Blenders!

Today’s workout release is for the days you have a hard time getting started and don’t know how much you can commit to:

Low Impact HIIT: Flexible Length at 15, 25, or 35 Minutes

Low-impact workouts seem to be a HIIT (see what I did there) amongst the community so I decided to create another one with a creative twist. You get to pick the length of your workout! 

How does this work? There are 6 total tabata pairs (approx 4 minutes each) in the workout. Water breaks will be given after every 2 tabatas. Therefore, every 8-10 minutes you’ll be given the opportunity to come back and continue after your water break or skip ahead to the cool-down. Ending at the first water break is about a 15 minute workout, at the second water break is a 25 minute workout, and finishing is 35 minutes.

All exercises are no jumping, require no equipment, and all standing. I’ve listed it as a level 3 of 5 but could definitely see it being a 4 if you perform the movements at a quick pace. You could even add light dumbbells to some of the exercises for an added challenge. Be the guide of your body and what feels best.

Enjoy the workout and let me know what length you choose!

Nicole