Daily Check-in: Friday, May 13th

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you all doing today?

I wanted to thank you all for you kind words and beautiful flower pictures you shared yesterday. They really lifted my spirits a bit, and I appreciate it so much; so thank you all. You guys are the best.

As for today: It's Friday! And a Friday the 13th, no less! I know for some that's ominous, but for me it's always been a good thing. Hoping today will be the same.

We're also close to the weekend, and we have the wonderful Inegborg as our guest host to look forward to! Thank you Ingeborg; can't wait to hear from you!

Ok, let's talk a bit about workouts, shall we? What do your workouts look like for today, Blenderz? Or is it a rest day for you?

Yesterday I DID end up getting a workout in. I did Tasha's newest kickboxing routine (LOVED IT) plus Daniel's pushup and back routine as EC. That's a really nice upper body focused combo should anyone be interested; I highly recommend it!

As for today? I will need something more lower body focused. Not entirely sure which routine I'll pick just yet.

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz? Anything you're excited about eating today?

Oh sure. I always love having my smoothie each day. As for supper though? Not sure. It will be something made on the grill, just to keep the house cooler (it's gonna be another 89 degree F day here).

Finally: here's a nice pic for ya. Mr Alpha is already practicing his fishing techniques! He wants to be ready for when the bear cams come on; and he can take some pointers from the zen master: Otis. Just a few weeks wait, and when the bear cams do come on, we'll be watching to see if the Fat Bear King returns for another season. So, Alphie's gettin prepped now!

Alrighty, guys, that's it for me for these past two weeks. It's time to hand the reins over to Ingeborg for the weekend, and then you'll be back with Miss Raven again on Monday!

So until then: thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun, Blendiez!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited