A

HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group May 13th

"Put your priorities on the calendar before someone else puts theirs on"

Just a reminder that it is ok to put yourself first! Self-care is so important and you should never feel selfish for allowing some. It helps you be a better you for those around you.

I actually wanted to check in this week a bit more but I have been busy doing more self-care. I had some bad runs and then I had a super run yesterday. 7.25km before work. I was so so proud of myself. Sure the last little bit was slow and not great but I am building up to become better. I hope I can fit a long run in this weekend but we will see. Otherwise, it has been yoga, some HIIT, lower body and core work. Tomorrow I will get in a long upper body workout. My arms are screaming for some attention. This morning I did 40 minutes of yoga designed or flexibility.

What is on your plate for today? Fun, fitness, rest or a mix?

The weather has been superb lately and we plan to enjoy the whole weekend outside starting afterwork at the farm-wine place. It will be nice to sit and eat outside.

We will be leaving for vacation next Friday and I do not think I will be able to keep up with my Friday posts for the next few weeks. It would be nice if someone could help me out while I am gone. Please let me know. It would be May 20, May 27 and June 3.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will check back later!