Perspiration Pals 12 May 2022

Hi there, Pals! Happy little Friday aka Thursday! It’s a bright sunshiny day here which I like although it’s not that enjoyable if you’re stuck in the office. The place that sucks all the joy out of my life. Well, not all the joy; I really enjoy leaving it.

I don’t really know why I’m so hungry when I had breakfast. My homemade granola full of nuts, dates and even a bit of dark chocolate. Speaking of hungry let me present you the first fill-in-the gap exercise:

Being hungry causes serotonin levels to drop, causing a whirlwind of uncontrollable emotions including ………, ……….. and ……….

Did you know that it’s impossible to taste food without saliva? Chemicals from the food must first dissolve in saliva. Once dissolved chemicals can be detected by receptors on taste buds.

So anyway, I’m looking forward to eating my delicious (even if I do say so myself) chickpea curry for lunch.

It’s the final week of the Flex Program and I don’t know what to do next. I’m tempted to start something challenging but after Tasha’s routine yesterday, I might not be up to the task.

Among other things, it’s National Limerick Day. Do you remember my very own limerick from last year? If not, here it is. (if I can still remember well…)

There was a woman from Hungary,

who hated the everyday drudgery

She packed all her bags

with all of her rags

and sailed to a faraway nunnery. (but the nuns sent her home because she hated getting up early and was terrible at gardening)

The End

PS, I couldn't attach the picture...

Edited