Tuesday Check-In

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today was an intense lower body workout with Tasha:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/circuit-style-lower-body-strength-with-cardio-bursts

This has quickly become one of my favorite lower body workouts. My legs are always jello after this one!

This one felt a bit more difficult today. I'm thinking because of how warm it was in the house today. We hit a heat wave here in Michigan and it was 85° F today! Definitely feeling summer vibes today. It's making me want to get our garden going, but we usually have to wait till memorial day to avoid frost.

Since it was so nice out today, I stayed pretty active throughout the day. I took several laps around the outside of our building while I was working today to take a break from the computer screen. I ended up hitting my 10,000 steps today which I don't normally do. 😊

The warmer weather also inspired me to make my favorite go to summer dinner. Chicken pesto pasta. It's so easy to make and so refreshing! Just whole wheat pasta, shredded chicken breast, pesto and veggies of your choice. I usually do orange/yellow bell peppers, cucumbers, and grape tomatoes.

Hope you all are experiencing some nice weather!