Workout Complete + School Day

Hey everyone how is everyone's day's going so far my day was not that good of a day at school today, because I tripped and fell on the concrete at school and scrapped myself big time. I had a very interesting workout with Tasha for today and my arms were feeling it about halfway through the workout, because it was a upper body workout. I know that I should have lifted lighter on some of the exercises that I was doing in the workout, because my arms were shaking when I was doing some of the exercises.

I know that my arms are going to be feeling it tomorrow at school because I lifted heavy on exercises that required to use the weights, and my arms were shaking just doing the cool-down. Moving on to talk about school like I said I got hurt at school really bad and it effected my day, but I still had fun with my friends in my classes even though I got hurt. I know that I have really good friends at school because one of my friends helped me off the ground, when I fell and took me to the nurse and comfort me then he or she walked me back to class to tell my teacher of what happened.

But I had a okay day at school and I'm hoping that tomorrow will be just a normal fun day at school for me, with no bad things to ruin my day and make me not have a good day.