How are you doing? Has spring come to your whereabouts or not just yet?
Here, in Greece, spring finally came and with that so did my desire to try something new, something that would get me out of my apartment, as well as out of my comfort zone. So I started browsing through my options, and eliminating several of them, like āI hate gyms. I really donāt want to give my money thereā, āaerial yoga could be too muchā and long story short, I āve decided to face my dance-phobia (if thatās even a thing) and take up ballet lessons. I āve never tried ballet, or any kind of dance, before, but I am happy to say I am in a place in my life where I enjoy trying out new things. So I āve taken my first two lessons and I absolutely loved it! I mean, of course I am uncoordinated and not nearly as graceful as a ballet dancer might be, but I love how ballet puts your mind and body to work and I love having to follow the beat of music with my movement.
As far as FB is concerned, I am in the middle of āSweatā and I āve had to push a couple of workouts down the calendar, as 1.5 hours of ballet practice is a serious calorie torch, but I think thatās totally worth it.
Have any you tried ballet in the past? Is anyone combining ballet with FB? I ād love to hear from you.
In any case, enjoy whatever you are capable of doing and if there is anything else you ād like to try, go for it! I think the best advice I āve ever heard was from an old professor of mine who, while speaking about going to the opera and to concerts of symphonic music for the first time in someoneās life, he said: āNever say āthis is not for meā. All forms of art are to be enjoyed by everyoneā and I think the same applies for a wide spectrum of activities in life.
Taking ballet lessons for the very first time
Hello fellow Blenderz,
How are you doing? Has spring come to your whereabouts or not just yet?
Here, in Greece, spring finally came and with that so did my desire to try something new, something that would get me out of my apartment, as well as out of my comfort zone. So I started browsing through my options, and eliminating several of them, like āI hate gyms. I really donāt want to give my money thereā, āaerial yoga could be too muchā and long story short, I āve decided to face my dance-phobia (if thatās even a thing) and take up ballet lessons. I āve never tried ballet, or any kind of dance, before, but I am happy to say I am in a place in my life where I enjoy trying out new things. So I āve taken my first two lessons and I absolutely loved it! I mean, of course I am uncoordinated and not nearly as graceful as a ballet dancer might be, but I love how ballet puts your mind and body to work and I love having to follow the beat of music with my movement.
As far as FB is concerned, I am in the middle of āSweatā and I āve had to push a couple of workouts down the calendar, as 1.5 hours of ballet practice is a serious calorie torch, but I think thatās totally worth it.
Have any you tried ballet in the past? Is anyone combining ballet with FB? I ād love to hear from you.
In any case, enjoy whatever you are capable of doing and if there is anything else you ād like to try, go for it! I think the best advice I āve ever heard was from an old professor of mine who, while speaking about going to the opera and to concerts of symphonic music for the first time in someoneās life, he said: āNever say āthis is not for meā. All forms of art are to be enjoyed by everyoneā and I think the same applies for a wide spectrum of activities in life.
Cheers!