My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I haven't been online for a whole day and I'll tell you why I didn't get online yesterday I was busy with doing other things that it just totally slipped my mind to get online yesterday. I was just too busy between doing my chores and hanging out with my mom for mother day's and taking care of the chores for the night to watch a movie, and the movie that we watched over the weekend was U.S. Marshall's which was different than we normally watch.

Moving on to workouts the workout that I had for yesterday was a lower body workout with Kayla and the workout that I had for today was a nice stretching workout with Kellie. The workout that I had for yesterday was a good burner workout and my legs and hips were feeling it after the fact, but the workout that I had for today felt really nice on my body after the stressful day that I've had at school today. The reason of why it was stressful was because this morning about halfway through my bus ride to school my bus driver had to slam on the brakes because, the kids in the back wouldn't stay seated in their seats and kept on moving around and switching seats while the bus was moving.

I'm thinking that my bus driver might have a talk to the kids about that of learning to stay in their seats when the bus is moving, and wait until the next bus stop to get up and switch seats with the person. So it was a heck of a day for me and while I'm at it I would love it if all of the mothers out their could you please tell me about how everyone's mother day went for them yesterday. Because I could use a good story right about now after the day that I've had at school today.