Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: No-Equipment Upper Body Strength Descending Ladder with Cardio Intervals

Happy morning, Blender family!

I am so excited to share my second free workout with you, and I hope you love it:

No-Equipment Upper Body Strength Descending Ladder with Cardio Intervals

In 30 minutes, we’ll cover a brief warm-up and descending strength ladder using only our bodyweight. I’ve planned several intermissions to give your wrists a break, including 3 different cardio intervals to keep your heartrate elevated. Lastly, pour your remaining energy into a 3-minute AMRAP filled with bears, worms, and burpees. After all - what’s a workout without conquering some of the toughest bodyweight exercises out there?

I felt inspired to build a workout that challenged me, both mentally and physically. Would you be surprised to know that I strongly dislike upper body workouts, planks, and any form of cardio? However, I’m committed to being as strong as I can possibly be and, for me, purposefully practicing difficult moves gives me a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment. Which exercises do that for you? 

Signing off for now and heading over to my espresso machine. Looking forward to reading your comments and workout feedback! 

- Kayla