Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Week 18 goal evaluation- "special workouts"

How did I do on my goals for this past week?

top a grade 5 problem at the bouldering gym. Nope, only went climbing once. Worked hard on grade 5 problems, but did not top them. There are a lot of new ones, so new chance tomorrow. 

Hold the hollow man hold for 15 seconds, twice in a row (pull up training): was a tough one, but I did it.. sticking to the 15 seconds until it becomes "easy".

Healthy foods and snacks throughout the week: I did pretty good. I am enjoying the healthy stuff and taking care of my body with proper food. 

I read this article this week: https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/5-tips-for-improving-self-efficacy I think my self-efficacy in living a healthy life is improving and it feels good.

How is your self-efficacy in this department?

You might have seen my post about my kickbike, it is quite the workout, but also a lot of fun. I am going to build up the length of my rides so I can go for longer rides on monday. Today I went to my volunteering in the library with my kickbike (2.6 km). I am getting the hang of switching feet and number of push offs before I need to switch. 

Do you have any "special ways" of working out??

My other one was tree climbing (also made a post about that).

Goals for this week:

Try to top a grade 5 problem at the bouldering gym.

Ride my kickbike to work at least once.

Continue healthy eating.

Edited