FB Complete Day 6&8 / Weekend Check in

Hi all!! This weekend was a whirlwind, but I somehow managed to get in 2 workouts which was unexpected. Yesterday was day 6, a Recovery stretching routine, which I did last night before bed. I had spent all day running around with my husband picking out furnishings for our new home, which was a workout in itself! Walking around furniture warehouses all day is definitely tiring. Doing those nice stretches before bed was much-needed, as I was still a little sore from the brutal lower body routine I did last week as well. All in all, a good light active day for me on Saturday.

Today was day 8, marking the start of my third week of FB Complete. I chose the pilates lower body routine. I was feeling super sluggish and tired from all the house stuff we did (today we had to go to the new place and bring in painters / take measurements etc), so in order to show up I just hit the mat in my PJs! I honestly didn't think much of this workout from looking at it, but by the end I was sweating a bit and had to open up my windows!! This one was deceiving. I feel a lot more energized now and ready to sit down and plan out my week. What a difference even a light workout can make in your mindset.

Looking forward to tomorrow. What's on all of your schedules for this week??