All Time Least Favorite/Hated Exercise(s)?

Hello Blender Peeps!

I hope everyone is doing well!

I was watching an older 1000 Calorie Workout from FitnessBlender and Kelli asks, "What is your all time just....NOOOOO exercise?" Funnily enough both Kelli and Daniel named exercises that I actually like or find fun to do. The most common exercises that I hear most people hate/are least favorite are Star Jumps (uncomfortable to do for me but I don't hate them), Squat Jacks (personally I LOVE these), Plank Jacks (I love these but my only issue is my shoulders always give out before my core does), Mountain Climbers (I used to no them but that was only because my shoulders were pretty weak), any type of plank, Jumping Jacks, Burpees, Lunges, there's more but I can't think of any more. It had me thinking, "What IS my least favorite/hated exercise(s)?" I honestly don't know. I know there are exercises that I don't necessarily like doing but I still feel kind of strong doing them or I accept the challenge with "open arms" but I don't hate them...hmmm...or there are exercises that are challenging for me but I don't hate them.

So...? What do you guys dislike or hate? This may help me realize what I personally don't like because I'm trying really hard to think but I can't think of anything right now. I'm curious to see if anyone names exercises that no one has ever said they didn't like which is totally fine. Maybe there are exercises you hate so much that anytime they come up in a workout you just do something different every time or skip it/them because you hate it/them that much? Or maybe you hate certain ones because they make you feel weak? It does happen so as you get stronger maybe you'll grow to like or love them....I hope.