My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I've missed all of you so much and I have a lot of things to tell all of you about that's happened at school this week, but before I get to that let's talk about workouts first the workout that I had for today was a 30 min upper body workout with Kellie and it was a bored easily workout. My arms were really feeling it during the workout because I really pushed myself and lifted heavy weights on all of the exercises, and because of that my are were shaking while I was doing some of the exercises during the workout. Now I will tell all of you about all the things that were going on at school this week for me on Monday and yesterday at school it was just kinda of a chill day of not really doing that much in class.

But in between those two days it was really busy from the time school started till the end of the day it was just really busy at school for me this week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were the busiest days for me. I was very busy at school this week with getting everything done in my classes, and planning out what to do in class for next week and figuring out what to do for that week. So I did a lot of running around this week at school with doing one thing after another in all of my classes but, I did get to sit down and do the work at the table sometimes if it was paperwork.

The biggest surprise that I have for all of you is that I competed in the special Olympics yesterday for track and field and I believe that Union Mine High School won. The three things that we did was softball, another type of throwing 200 meter run, walking, and a relay.