Perspiration Pals May 7th🥊🦈

Heya Pals, welcome to Saturday. We have another challenge for you! Ivett got us started on the sharks 🦈, but CK came back around with them yesterday. So I guess it's Shark Week at the P Pals Saturday Challenge🤣. Since this site is all about staying healthy, I challenge all you Pals to preventatively work on your shark-defense skills! Our highly scientific chat from Wednesday suggests that in the unlikely event of a shark attack, you might get away by punching said shark in the nose, the gills, or the eye. So, today, work on your punches! This site currently has 31 kickboxing videos and they absolutel run the gamut from easy-peasy to beast mode! I'm thinking of a fun and quick 10-minute add-on like this one :

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/easy-on-the-knees-kickboxing-blend-low-impact-cardio

Now, it wouldn't be Fitness Blender if we didn't offer modifications, so in keeping with the above meme, clearing the toys off the floor is an acceptable low-impact alternative. Eating gummy sharks does NOT count for today's challenge, I'm looking at you CK, we're a health-related forum... Okay, kidding, gummy sharks totally count, but I'm jealous we don't have those here. In the absence of gummy sharks, I'll be eating a végépâté sandwich with carrots for lunch. Then it's off to the grocery store if we want supper, because we are kind of low on foodstuffs around here. I'm open for inspiration -- what will be on your table today?

Well, that's it for me! I look forward to seeing where you all went with the challenge today. And remember, everyone's welcome to read here and, of course, to post here and tell us about your workouts, your day, and your silly shark 🦈challenge.