work and workout update!

so training continues!

it seems like we're gonna go about 11/12 weeks instead of 10 -we're actually the first post-covid class to take calls during training(the last few weeks we've been taking the basic plan calls on wednesdays) -previous classes only took calls at the end. usually in a call center your sitting with someone and listening to calls and watching them move through the systems so thats been quite an adjustment for me. i think the people with no experience actually have a leg up in this area theyve never trained any other way.last week we started training on Big Health Insurer's medicare advantage plans -whew!

in about 2 weeks we have test 3 then the week after the final and then into nesting(which is between training and being on your own - your on the phone but with additional supports). i got 100 on test 1 and 2 - our ranking in class dictates who gets whatever the best schedule is available coming out of training. um - mon- fri 8-430 please? 😂

so as for working out - ive made a ton of gains with my weights! (nsv back to 30lbs/hand on squats -where i was before sciatica but im much smarter about it!)im about to go into week 7 of Fit2-because i lift heavy ive had to edit it quite a few times. so i decided that instead of week 8 of Fit2 and the pft ill go into week 1 of Tasha's Benchmarking program and at the end ill do the benchmarking workout and the regular fitness test because ive been stretching every day working on my flexibility for the sit and reach!

im sorry i dont post or comment on much but i cant look at my phone during training. but i do see all the posts and i think of everyone! ❤️💪🏻

Edited