Saturday 7-5 👻 checkin

Hello all you lovely BlenderbuddieZ! You are stuck with me this weekend. I hope this, for me, early morning finds you well, whatever the time in your neck of the woods and whatever the weather. Today promises to be a beautiful day here in the Uk, so yes, we will be enjoying some outdoor activity, as Kim announced yesterday…. hence my early morning checkin. I have just changed into my cycling pants as that is what our outdoor activity is going to be: exploring a new cycling route… is your weather today good enough to get you doing something active outside today? Do you ever get tempted to take your workout outside? A garden, a park, a patio perhaps? I know some of you have rest days at the weekend: if that’s you, will you be spending some of it outside? As you probably know I just ADORE the outdoors! Are you an outdoorsy person? Is it easy to be an outdoorsy person where you are? Anyway…

next topic of course is food!

What’s cooking for you today? Or maybe the question can be: who’s cooking for you today? Or should the question be: who are you cooking for today? Yikes, endless possibilities, right?! My husband is cooking today. So I have no idea what will end up on my plate later on today. But hey, food it will be!

Photo today…. Guessing game?!?! What do you think this is? (I can’t remember if I posted this on here before🤔🙈)! Do you have a “guessing game” photo for us?! BTW to keep you in suspense, I will let you know the answer in tomorrow’s checkin…

Anyway, off on my bike, looking forward to your messages!! Bye for now, all you lovely Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited